Mentaliti


I do understand that good grades do not guarantee how well we will do in our profession in the future. The statement is like engraved in my mind for years by now, cause there was someone who keep reminding us about that issue, and it is quite understandable. That's what happen in real life, well at least half of the time.

I know few people who are doing so good in their study, but are not enlisted as top students in their class, and I know that I maybe get pretty good grades sometimes but yes I know with all my heart, that they know much much more than I do and I believe they deserve more than I did. Apapun, alhamdulillah syukur atas nikmat Allah.

Knowing that grades are not everything, driving me to strive and struggle harder each semester, cause at least, at least I will have good understanding of what I am currently studying, and that the little knowledge I had, will at least help me when I get my job later on. Knowing that grades are not everything should not put us down into sorrow and just go with the flow, but instead it should motivate us to be better, to wake up and fight, to push the kickstart button and do the best we can for the time being.

We do not know what future holds, but for now, I want to give my all, I will do the best I can, I will push myself beyond my limit, cause the one I am competing with is with my yesterday-self.


Comments