b-dy
Not being able to pen out thought and letting it boggles in the mind
is like leaving mess or garbage unattended for days.
I used to have a personal tradition of writing out notes for myself on my own birthday. Not necessarily a reflection to my future-self, but more like an alignment point before entering a new gate. But I found that, it gets difficult as years went by. And being "adult", queuing reasons seems easier.
This 20-ish age hasn't been a smooth ride, but I'm putting ahead of me- " Everything happens for a reason", and it isn't just a reassurance but a fact.
Took today to note down the reasons I feel brushed aside by own excuses; ie the many barriers in stopping me figuring out what I want. I wonder if the days that trailed after this moment led me into gorge called self-sabotage but whatever.
Some takeaways:
Saving for tomorrow is great, but dumb when it only enables you to procrastinate.
Fixing your systems cost nothing. Just discipline.
If you're not maximizing your output with what you already own, a new purchase probably won't take you there either. People don't see you like you see yourself. And that could be used in favour of, or against you. (But really though, a part of me feels that figuring out stuff is so overrated. Can we do the sink or swim route instead?)
Okay that's word vomit meant for me to look back on.
This year, instead of a +ve take-out, I could make a full list of regrets instead if I want to. A list that could make me go wallow on bed. Yet, I know for sure faults and attributes have their own values in life.
And yeah people in life have allowed me to pull out roles, using all my possible potentials that I never thought I could do - as a daughter, a sister, a neighbour, a student, a friend.. I am a person as Allah's will, from support and Du'a from people around me.
Thank you for appreciating my flaws. A blessed day, my du'a the best in this life and hereafter as a return to all of you.
wish you well.
is like leaving mess or garbage unattended for days.
I used to have a personal tradition of writing out notes for myself on my own birthday. Not necessarily a reflection to my future-self, but more like an alignment point before entering a new gate. But I found that, it gets difficult as years went by. And being "adult", queuing reasons seems easier.
This 20-ish age hasn't been a smooth ride, but I'm putting ahead of me- " Everything happens for a reason", and it isn't just a reassurance but a fact.
Took today to note down the reasons I feel brushed aside by own excuses; ie the many barriers in stopping me figuring out what I want. I wonder if the days that trailed after this moment led me into gorge called self-sabotage but whatever.
Some takeaways:
Saving for tomorrow is great, but dumb when it only enables you to procrastinate.
Fixing your systems cost nothing. Just discipline.
If you're not maximizing your output with what you already own, a new purchase probably won't take you there either. People don't see you like you see yourself. And that could be used in favour of, or against you. (But really though, a part of me feels that figuring out stuff is so overrated. Can we do the sink or swim route instead?)
Okay that's word vomit meant for me to look back on.
This year, instead of a +ve take-out, I could make a full list of regrets instead if I want to. A list that could make me go wallow on bed. Yet, I know for sure faults and attributes have their own values in life.
And yeah people in life have allowed me to pull out roles, using all my possible potentials that I never thought I could do - as a daughter, a sister, a neighbour, a student, a friend.. I am a person as Allah's will, from support and Du'a from people around me.
Thank you for appreciating my flaws. A blessed day, my du'a the best in this life and hereafter as a return to all of you.
wish you well.



Comments
Post a Comment