bukit tabur
Reliance to temporary things is like a poison. In the time of distress, distractions works. Good and bad, temporary solutions will work wonder for a while. I always imagined going back to my happy place in conflicting times. Part away the sorrow, embracing the warmth of smiling faces.
So long the night falls, we could always wander.
As I was writing down points on how awful I felt, I noticed I was actually forcing myself to describe " that awful feeling". From worries, frustrations, routines, uncertainties and many more.
It's mind boggling and gives me heartache.
Then I realized, it was easier to count blessings, even the littlest things were easier to pan out.
I forgot, of thanks.
I forgot, Allah is near.
I forgot, I should stay steadfast with my hopes.
How was your day?
As I was writing down points on how awful I felt, I noticed I was actually forcing myself to describe " that awful feeling". From worries, frustrations, routines, uncertainties and many more.
It's mind boggling and gives me heartache.
Then I realized, it was easier to count blessings, even the littlest things were easier to pan out.
I forgot, of thanks.
I forgot, Allah is near.
I forgot, I should stay steadfast with my hopes.
How was your day?



Comments
Post a Comment